Here are the details for our Special Offer One-on-One 3 or 5 Day Intensive Korean Courses which is running from now until the end of April 2015.
Seoul* (Hongdae, Myeong-dong included), Incheon or Bucheon, South Korea.
3 Days Monday to Wednesday or Tuesday to Thursday or Wednesday to Friday, 2 hours a day starting at any point between 9am & 7pm (6 hours total).
5 Days Monday to Friday, 2 hours a day starting anytime between 10am & 7pm. (10 hours total)
This offer runs from now until the end of April 2015.
3 Days = ₩129,000 including taxes
5 Days = ₩199,000 including taxes
A complementary Notebook and Pen. Your teacher will also being resources, worksheets, books etc for use during the lesson.
Number of Students:
Syllabus (i.e. What will you learn)
This is up to you, if you want to focus on conversation, reading, writing, grammar and a combination that is on problem. Just let us know your level and your interests, and we can take it from there. Hopefully within the time you’ll be able to achieve your goals and have some fun along the way.
The classes take place somewhere close to your home (or workplace), for example a coffee shop or library and will last two hours. All resources will be provided.
Firstly we don’t want to post exact personal details of the teacher here but here a a brief summary. Your teacher is a female native Korean in her 20s, a University graduate and is conversationally fluent in English (as well as Korean of course). She has around 3 years of both classroom and private Korean Language tutoring experience.
How to Sign Up
Either email: email@example.com or use our private course registration page CLICK HERE.
* Some areas of North Eastern and Eastern Seoul, South Incheon and Ganghwa Island are sadly outside of our catchment so sadly at the moment we cannot travel to those places. Sorry.
* Payment for the course must be made in advance and in full. Either via Bank Transfer or in cash.
* Courses are one-on-one and therefore friends or family members cannot join in the lessons. (Please contact us for group prices)
* For other times and days, please contact us.
* If lessons take place in a coffee shop, coffees are not included but you’re not expected to buy thing either.
* The teachers travel costs are included in the price.
* Subject to availability.
Thank you and we hope to help you learn some Korean soon. Of course if you have any questions please let us know.
For some free Korean downloads and learning resources please check out our FREE RESOURCES PAGE.
Have a nice day