Here are the details of our new Private one-on-one Korean lesson package with the added bonus of Skype Review lessons. This course of a combination of two of the different courses that we currently offer, private one-on-one classes and Skype lessons. Here is the lowdown of the course details and please note that this course has to start before the end of December 2013:
Incheon, Bucheon or Seoul* (Hongdae, Gangnam included) South Korea.
When & What:
Any day of the week between the times of 8am and 9pm (subject to availability of an instructor)
10 x 1hour one-on-one private Korean lessons once a week (twice if requested).
10 x 20mins Skype review lesson, recapping the lesson and expanding on the topic.
The classes take place somewhere close to your home (or workplace), for example a coffee shop or library.
₩279,000 including taxes
A complementary Notebook and Pen. Your teacher will also being resources, worksheets, books etc for use during the lesson.
Number of Students:
Syllabus (i.e. What will you learn)
This is up to you, if you want to focus on conversation, reading, writing, grammar and a combination that is on problem. Just let us know your level and your interests, and we can take it from there. Hopefully within the time you’ll be able to achieve your goals and have some fun along the way.
Firstly we don’t want to post exact personal details of the teacher here but here a a brief summary. Your teacher is a female native Korean in her 20s, a University graduate and is conversationally fluent in English and Spanish (as well as Korean of course). She has a few years of both classroom and private Korean language tutoring experience.
How to Sign Up
Either email: email@example.com or use our private course registration page CLICK HERE.
* Some areas of North Eastern and Eastern Seoul are sadly outside of our catchment so sadly at the moment we cannot travel to those places. Sorry.
* Payment for the course must be made in advance and in full. Either via Bank Transfer or in cash.
* Courses are one-on-one and therefore friends or family members cannot join in the lessons. (Please contact us for group prices)
* For other times, please contact us.
* If lessons take place in a coffee shop, coffees are not included but you’re not expected to buy thing either.
* The teachers travel costs are included in the price.
* Subject to availability.
Thank you and we hope to help you learn some Korean soon. Of course if you have any questions please let us know.
For some free Korean downloads and learning resources please check out our FREE RESOURCES PAGE.
For details on our other Korean Classes please Click Here.